We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel reservation for December

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
8 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
hotel reservation for December

We would like to make reservations at Hotel Raj Shree International for three days in December. Is there a way to do this online? We would appreciate internet contact info for the hotel or private travel company that can process the booking. Thank you.

5 replies to this topic
Bodh Gaya, India
Destination Expert
for Patna, Rajgir, Bodh Gaya, Hajipur, Gaya, Bihar
Level Contributor
925 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel reservation for December

I didn't hear about this hotel personally at Bodhgaya, will try to check and if possible let you know.

Bodh Gaya, India
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
925 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel reservation for December

Just saw this is for Nawadah.

We can help you with reservations, but we are not sure you are moving to Nawadah for Business or trip, Share your travel dates in December. They don't use internet much for reservations, once you provide the date may be I can speak to hotel and get your reservation done there.

Hotel Rajshree International, Nawada

Phone: (06324) 213238

Address: 561, Station Road, Nawada- 805110

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
8 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel reservation for December

Dear Mukeshdangi,

Thank you for your offer to help us book a hotel in Nawada. We are considering staying there for three nights 9Dec through 12Dec as we travel between Bodh Gaya and Patna. This is based on some reading we have done in the travel blogs that causes us to think that Rajgir is getting very busy with tourists and we are looking for an out of the way spot from which we can explore Rajgir, Nalanda, Bihar Sharif, and Parwalpur. I have had considerable difficulty in trying to book hotels online in this area. When we arrive in India about a week from now, we will be getting a SIM card and will be able to call the hotels for a December reservation. Do you think this is the best idea? Or do you know of another place we should consider staying? We are not due in Patna until 14Dec.

Bodh Gaya, India
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
925 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel reservation for December

Dear Eggbeth ,

I am sorry today only I saw your reply. Now I got to know you reason for booking this hotel, I am not sure from which site you got the name of the hotel and I don't think you need to move to Nawada for stay as you want to visit Bodhgaya, Rajgir, Nalada , Pawapuri and Biharsharif.

I knew these areas very well and confidently can say even being touristic season you don't need to move so far approx. 35-45 kms aways from main touristic point and stay at Nawada.

Please make a note, if you visiting Bodhgaya then stay overnight there, then move to Rajgir and stay there for covering Nalanda, Pawapuri and Biharsharif these all places are within 40kms from Rajgir.

I will be travelling to Patna on 26th Dec 13, if you still need help in booking hotel let me know if I can provide you details.

Have great trip

Bodh Gaya, India
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
925 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotel reservation for December

Bodhgaya and Rajgir have various hotels to choose from economy to luxury..you will able to find good hotel as per your choice

Reply to: hotel reservation for December
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Nawada
Recent Conversations