We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

timbers vs southpoint

Which Big White hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
honolulu
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Topic
timbers vs southpoint

Hi,

Any suggestions btw timbers and southpoint at big white? 2 adults, and 2 kids (9 and 11),

Hoping to go around mid-march

Thanks for all your help!

1 reply
Lake Forest
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: timbers vs southpoint

Both are nice, but to me, no brainer. Timbers is going to be elevator/hallway type lodging in high rise. Very nicely appointed condos. I had deposit down on Timbers and Southpoint to purchase about 10 years ago. I chose Southpoint. Much better ski in/ski out. Nice Views. Huge bonus room. I looked at over 30 homes and other developments and the location for Timbers and Southpoint does not get any better. And I think Southpoint is better with ski in/ski out and you get your own sled hills right outside your door if you are in Units 1-10. For having children, you can also watch them to some extent down at ice rink from our unit. Timbers is more upscale appointments, but kind of like if Timbers was a 10 for countertops, flooring, etc Southpoint would be an 8, still excellent. And Timbers pricing was about $150k more at the time.

Reply to: timbers vs southpoint
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Big White