We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

English Spoken at Hotel Palais Schrottenberg

Which Bamberg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
6,017 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
English Spoken at Hotel Palais Schrottenberg

Made an online reservation several days ago but have not received a confirmation. Emails to the hotel have not gotten a reply. Starting to think maybe nobody speaks English at the hotel?

Frankfurt
Destination Expert
for Frankfurt
Level Contributor
5,590 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: English Spoken at Hotel Palais Schrottenberg

That would be silly, to have a hotel that caters to tourists and then not have anybody that spoke English.

Are you using Yahoo? I find my yahoo emails often go to spam boxes and if I send another email with a different title, then I get results. I would email again.

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
6,017 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: English Spoken at Hotel Palais Schrottenberg

Bornheimgirl thanks.

Frankfurt
Destination Expert
for Frankfurt
Level Contributor
5,590 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: English Spoken at Hotel Palais Schrottenberg

Actually, I was thinking later on today, that I know how I am when it comes to writing German, I find it difficult and I know that it isn't correct. Don't mind speaking it, but do not like writing it. Perhaps "their" English writer is on vacation or off for the 3 day weekend or something. Perhaps give a couple of days.

4. Re: English Spoken at Hotel Palais Schrottenberg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 November 2009, 05:33