We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Castle Hotel Auf Schoenburg

Which Oberwesel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
15 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Castle Hotel Auf Schoenburg

Can some-one please tell me how to get from the kd boat wharf to the Castle Hotel Auf Schoenburg.

Can you catch a taxi?

Does the hotel have transport from the boat terminal to the hotel?

Thank you very much

Hanover, Germany
Level Contributor
1,277 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Castle Hotel Auf Schoenburg

I'm quire sure the hotel can answer your question:

www.hotel-schoenburg.com/contact/index.html

Seattle area
Level Contributor
1,525 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Castle Hotel Auf Schoenburg

Do you mind a hike? You will see the castle above and to your left as you get off the K-D boat. After you cross the wall and railroad tracks into town, you can walk up along the road to the castle, or if you REALLY like to hike, there is a steep and rocky foot path up from near the center of town. I travel with just a rolling backpack, and did it up the road two years ago. Can't say how far it is...took about an hour at a very leisurely pace.

Do e-mail the hotel for transportation questions. The Hueti family is very nice and surely have a shuttle or the number of the taxi. I've never seen a taxi just waiting at the dock or RR station, but then, haven't been looking for one.

You will really enjoy your stay at Auf Schoenburg--wish I were there...

3. Re: Castle Hotel Auf Schoenburg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2009, 12:21