We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon help please, Lake Como, Titisee or Deia

essex
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Honeymoon help please, Lake Como, Titisee or Deia

Hello - I wonder if anyone can help me please. We have 3 destinations to choose from, they all look relaxing but different. We would like somewhere to get away from it all, that is beautiful and we can walk or sit in restaurants. I just wanted to know if anyone had any views of these destinations - they all look good to me! Thank you!

Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
38,489 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon help please, Lake Como, Titisee or Deia

When?

Spring: Lake Como

Titisee is at a pretty high altitude (845 m). Lake Como at 197 m. Deia a bit above sea level.

Walking during the day is more relaxing at Titisee in Summer. When it comes to sitting on the open terrace of a restaurant in the evening the advantage goes to the other 2 places. Sleeping at night in summer without a/c - Titisee.

"somewhere to get away from it all"

Apart from Titisee village itself which is quite touristic this is rather easy in the Black Forest.

Black Forest is also the least expensive of these 3.

Also nice: if you stay in Titisee or elsewhere in the Black Forest you'll get public transport for free (and there is public transport to speak of).

blackforest-tourism.com/index.php/…20514

essex
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon help please, Lake Como, Titisee or Deia

Thank you - gives us something to think about!!

3. Re: Honeymoon help please, Lake Como, Titisee or Deia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2009, 02:17
Get answers to your questions about Titisee-Neustadt