We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alpin express

C G
Bruxelles
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Alpin express

Do other people had bad experience with them?

34 replies to this topic
Anchorage, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Anchorage, Zermatt
Level Contributor
17,647 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alpin express

Do you mean Alpine Express (Alpin Express, I think, is a lift in Verbier) and is it the transfer service from Geneva Airport? Your question is not clear.

London
Destination Expert
for Verbier
Level Contributor
2,877 posts
281 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alpin express

No - it is a transfer company, not a lift. But it is all one word - alpinexpress

C G
Bruxelles
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Alpin express

Yes, the transport company from Geneva to Verbier. We have had very bad experience with them. No show up at the airport. After 3 hours waiting we finally took the train what they were going to reimburse us and what they didn t do.

Verbier, Switzerland
Level Contributor
133 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Alpin express

The guys at Alpineexpress are normally very good. I've given them a nudge for you so they can respond and hopefully sort it out.

Kev

Luxembourg City...
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Alpin express

Well, i had the same very bad experience ! They never refund me ! They are not nice at all ! Very bad service, not reliable and dishonest !

Luxembourg City...
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Alpin express

Please Karl give them another nudge .....as i know how they make their money by steeling people

London
Destination Expert
for Verbier
Level Contributor
2,877 posts
281 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Alpin express

Hmmm. Interesting. Now I am wondering if the "transfer wars" are making people blacken the company's reputation on TA. Sophie D only joined TA today and has only ever contributed to the Swiss or any forum to say Alpinexpress are terrible. Draw your own conclusions. As Verbier DE I can say that Alpinexpress are an established business which a physical office in Verbier. This is the first bad thing I have heard of them. But of course, almost every business messes up from time to time.

Edited: 15 December 2013, 16:32
Anchorage, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Anchorage, Zermatt
Level Contributor
17,647 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Alpin express

Maybe Alpinexpress would like to post their side of the story? Have they ever heard of this person? We've heard no details about what allegedly occurred here. Did she have a confirmation? I'm wondering if she has been the victim of some internet fraud? If so, Alpinexpress needs to look into it to see if their business is being given a bad name. It seems her English is limited but maybe she could dictate the story to someone to post here?

Of course, every business has problems at one time or another and if Alpinexpress truly did fail to collect this woman as agreed then they need to refund her fees and an apology with explanation here would take care of the situation.

Edited: 15 December 2013, 16:51
Leamington Spa...
Level Contributor
50 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Alpin express

No they were good. punctual and polite, no problems at all. We used sun transfers last time (private) and they were good too. ? getting confused with alpy bus??

London
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Alpin express

Have to say our experience has always been professional and accommodating. Doesn't sounds like Alpinexpress.

Reply to: Alpin express
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Verbier
Recent Conversations