We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach bungalows

London
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Beach bungalows

Please can anyone tell me if the beach bungalows are detached or semi detached and how private are they?

Thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
691 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach bungalows

The majority of the beach villas are semi-detached. They have a privacy wall separating the two decks, but you can definitely hear the other side. It is not that noticeable when you're indoors unless your neighbours are loud or using the outdoor bathroom. I would try and request a detached villa if you think you will be bothered by a little noise.

Regarding privacy, it depends on the location of the villa on the island. Some are hidden behind a little vegetation, while others are directly exposed to the beach. It's really a trade-off between privacy and views. If you want an unobstructed view of the beach and sea, you will have to deal with people walking past and being able to directly see into your villa.

London
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach bungalows

Thanks very much for that. Have you stayed at Thudufushi and if so what do you think if it? There are so many hotels it is hard to pick!

London, United...
Level Contributor
691 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach bungalows

I have visited, and Thudufushi is a great resort overall. Very good AI plan, comfortable rooms, pretty island, and a good reef. I'm sure you will be very happy with your choice, as it's a very well balanced resort.

4. Re: Beach bungalows

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2016, 15:18
Get answers to your questions about Thudufushi Island