We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a place to stay

Which Big Bear Lake hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
orange county, ca
Level Contributor
155 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for a place to stay

Hi TA community. Last winter we rented a cabin through vrbo. It was beautiful, however, the owner had his pictures and belongings ALL over the property...it was a little creepy looking at someone else's family photos all weekend, along with their clothes in the closet, and their food labeled "do not touch".

I am looking for a less personal place to stay with the following criteria: pet friendly, kitchen, and ability to walk to food and drinks ( we are good walkers, so 1-1.5 miles is nothing). There would be 4 of us, and 2 small pups. I would be open to owners looking to rent, however, don't want to feel like I am walking on egg shells in someone's home.

Big Bear City...
Level Contributor
5 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a place to stay

You can check out Cienaga Creek Ranch www.bigbearcabinscalifornia.com This is a great, pet-friendly ranch with smaller private cottages and one larger family cabin called Juniper Ridge. It is off the beaten path - 15 minutes to drive into town, but you won't be disappointed!

2. Re: Looking for a place to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2015, 22:16
Get answers to your questions about Big Bear Lake