We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delos ferry schedule April thru Oct. 31

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
7,701 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Delos ferry schedule April thru Oct. 31

Delos Tours has released its revised schedule for ferry service from Mykonos Town to Delos island (and back) from now until October 31 2014:

Mondays:

Ferries depart Mykonos at 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. (17:00 hours).

Ferries return from Delos at 1:30 p.m. (13:30) and 8 p.m. (20:00)

Tuesdays through Sundays:

Ferries depart Mykonos at 9, 10 and 11 a.m., as well as at 5 p.m. (17:00).

Ferries return from Delos at 12:15 p.m., 1.30 p.m. (13:30), 3 p.m. (15:00) and 8 p.m. (20:00).

Ferry rides take approximately 30 minutes, depending upon weather conditions.

Adult fare is €18.

Tickets can be purchased from the Delos Tours kiosk at the pier near Mykonos Town Hall half an hour prior to ferry departures, or they can be purchased from five Mykonos travel agencies: Delia Travel on the Mykonos Town waterfront, Sea & Sky Travel and Island Mykonos Travel both at Manto Square (also known as Taxi Square), as well as Likouris Travel International at Ag. Artemis, and Gryparis Travel on the peripheral road next to the ATE Bank.

Tickets also can be purchased online through the Delos Tours website: http://www.delostours.gr

Consult the website for further details as well as information about guided tours and a map indicating the ticket kiosk location.

Dayton, Ohio
Level Contributor
51 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Delos ferry schedule April thru Oct. 31

It says on the web site the ferry to Delos is closed on Mondays in July. We will be arriving Monday July 21, will they be open that day?

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
7,701 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Delos ferry schedule April thru Oct. 31

The online booking schedule shows that all Mondays remain blacked out .... I suspect the company may have forgotten to get the booking form changed when it added the Monday ferry service.

July is a peak travel month and I am certain the ferries will be going to Delos on the day you're visiting.

I've contacted Delos Tours to confirm and ask how people can book online for Monday ferries ... will post an update if I hear back.

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
7,701 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Delos ferry schedule April thru Oct. 31

Received a response saying the website order form will be changed soon so that tickets can be ordered for Monday sailings.

So you will be able to see Delos on July 21.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
303 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Delos ferry schedule April thru Oct. 31

I have a question about the ferry. I will be aboard a small cruise ship that plans to visit Delos in the morning (8-12pm) and then go to Mykonos from 2-8pm).

I would prefer to stay longer on Delos and take the 3:00 (15:00) ferry back to Mykonos. Will this be possible given that I will not have purchased a ticket for the ferry ride over? Should I purchase the 18 euro ticket online, or is there a ticket at a lesser price if I only need one-way transportation back to Mykonos?

mykonos
Level Contributor
4 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Delos ferry schedule April thru Oct. 31

Delos will be open on Mondays from May 1st

Till the end of October 2014.

Soon the website of delostours.gr

Will be updated and you will be able to reserve tickets.

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
7,701 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Delos ferry schedule April thru Oct. 31

cruisemom42: Here's a link to the Delos Tours online contact form: www.delostours.gr/en/contact-information.html Copy and paste it into your browser.

Send them a message indicating the date your cruise will be at Delos and ask if you would be able to purchase a one-way ride to Mykonos Town. Tell them the time of the ferry you want to take, and indicate the number of passengers who would be travelling. Ticket sales are normally for round trips so they will have to advise if there would be a different one-way fare.

I have found them to be very prompt at replying to messages.

Mykonos, Greece
10 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Delos ferry schedule April thru Oct. 31

Dear Anessa as you can check on our web site

Delos archaeological site is open on Mondays

till the end of October 2014 .Actually this year

we offer guided tours also in the afternoon at 17:00-20:00.

So you will definitely be able to visit Delos.

Mykonos, Greece
10 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Delos ferry schedule April thru Oct. 31

Dear Anessa as you can check on our web site

Delos archaeological site is open on Mondays

till the end of October 2014 .Actually this year

we offer guided tours also in the afternoon at 17:00-20:00.

So you will definitely be able to visit Delos.

Grafton Australia
Level Contributor
99 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Delos ferry schedule April thru Oct. 31

This has been most helpful thankyou!

I'm reading that one must take the seabus to get to Mykonos town once we diembark from the ferry is that correct?

Thanks Debbie

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
12,806 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Delos ferry schedule April thru Oct. 31

Debbie C

Depends what ferry, some arrive at Tourlos (New Port), you can get the Sea bus, or a bus from there to the Old port area or Fabrika bus station, also walkable to the Delos ferry quay.

The small foot passenger catamarans arrive at the Old Port which is within walking distance of the Delos ferry quay.

The Delos ferry quay is the south side of the Old port, see maps of Mykonos town.

Edited: 30 July 2015, 13:20
Get answers to your questions about Delos