We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant for Dinner on Christmas?

Laguna Beach...
Level Contributor
9 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant for Dinner on Christmas?

Anyone know of something that is nice that is open for dinner - price range 50 -100 Euros more or less.

Thanks!

Calenzano, Italy
Level Contributor
23 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant for Dinner on Christmas?

All the restaurant are open on christmas day. Where are you looking for? Florence downtown or nearbyes? have u got a car? what you want to eat?

Mentioned in this post
Florence
Florence
Province of Florence, Italy
Laguna Beach...
Level Contributor
9 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant for Dinner on Christmas?

We'll be staying near the Ponte Vecchio.

I've heard Ristorante Accademia in P.zza San Marco is good and open on Christmas.

Do you know of it?

Florence, Italy
Level Contributor
989 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant for Dinner on Christmas?

Tiffany W,

I'm not sure that *all* restaurants will be open, but a good number will. I know our favorite haunts will be - now it's just a matter of choosing which one.

Are you looking to spend €50-100 per person? for a couple?? Fo r a family of six???

Laguna Beach...
Level Contributor
9 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant for Dinner on Christmas?

We're a coule on our honeymoon. 50-100 sounds about right...

I should have been more specific!

5. Re: Restaurant for Dinner on Christmas?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2013, 01:16