We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Castello di Casole, Castiglion del Bosco, Borgo Santo Pietro

Texas
Level Contributor
47 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Castello di Casole, Castiglion del Bosco, Borgo Santo Pietro

We have 9 nights in Tuscany next May. I am looking at these three hotels, and trying to determine at which to stay, and for how long. I was thinking 4 nights at two of them, and perhaps 1 night in Siena so we can enjoy an evening there. We'd like special place to celebrate an anniversay. We love wine and great food, and want to venture out to see towns while there, swim at hotel (so need heated pool), and enjoy the lifestyle. I would appreciate feedback on these three, and recommendations for which to choose. Thank you.

1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Castello di Casole, Castiglion del Bosco, Borgo Santo Pietro

Hi italy5!

We stayed at Borgo Santo Pietro recently and all I can say is go for it!

The place is outstanding, amazingly well kept, full of charm and really representing Tuscany in all ways.

There is a heated swimming pool with an open-air jacuzzi which, even though not huge, it has the best views ever over am adjacent valley.

Food and service are top top class. There are two restaurants, a formal one and another by the pool. If you happen to be there on a Monday you don't want to miss the Farmer's Market!

The place is strategically located between the three main wine producing regions in the area so wine tours organized from the hotel are also a must. If not, just ask the concierge for recommendations and drive yourself around the medieval towns in the surroundings.

Believe me, you won't regret staying at this place. We have already recommended it to all our friends and family and are looking forward to come back next year. Maybe we could meet ;)

This place is a true gem that should remain undiscovered!!

2. Re: Castello di Casole, Castiglion del Bosco, Borgo Santo Pietro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2015, 06:16