We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

coral bay villa help

Roanoke, Virginia
Level Contributor
137 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
coral bay villa help

third trip to stj in November just after Thanksgiving. Looking for a coral bay villa one or two bedroom. My wife says "no scary driveways"....

We've stayed at Sempre Azul (great for honeymoon but we'd like to be within walking distance to restaurants).

Rhumb Runner (great but my wife classed the drive up as scary...)

any suggestions? Would like to be able to see the bay and have some privacy.

Boston
Level Contributor
3,884 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: coral bay villa help

Just avoid the Treefrog Cottage- my teeth are still clenched over the horrific road leading to that place- never again!

United States
Level Contributor
420 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: coral bay villa help

Heard great things about Villa Jumbie

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
146 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: coral bay villa help

I spent an unbelievable amount of time researching which villa would be best for our April 2013 trip and Villa jumbie came out "on top". Can't speak to the drive there yet!

indiana
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: coral bay villa help

We loved Anchorage Aweigh. The drive up is not as bad as Rhumb Runners in my opinion. We have stayed at both and prefer Anchorage Aweigh. It is smaller though.

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: coral bay villa help

Spent a wonderful week at Villa Jumbie last June. The drive up to the villa is not difficult at all. Very private, a beautiful covered porch and a nice pool.

Signal Mountain...
Level Contributor
21 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: coral bay villa help

Check out Dove Cottage on VRBO. It is so lovely and romantic. You will not regret it! The drive is easy and paved the entire way up! I am making my husband promise to take me back there we loved it so much. It has every need you will have while on the island.

Beaune, France
Level Contributor
18 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: coral bay villa help

Definitely check out Harmony by the Pool (stjohninspired.com/Harmony-by-the-Pool.htm). It's 1-bedroom, full kitchen, private deck, views of Coral Bay to the BVI, awesome pool, and affordable!

8. Re: coral bay villa help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 08:40
Get answers to your questions about Coral Bay