I knew we were taking our chances by booking our trip in October. I just looked at the forcast and it looks like rain every day. October 23rd to the 31st are the days we will be there. I know that the forecast sometimes looks worse because the rain is isolated. What are the chances it might rain every day we are there? And what happens if we have a charter booked on a bad weather day? Do they still go out?