We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Broadband/ Internet in Les Charmettes campsite

Ireland
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Broadband/ Internet in Les Charmettes campsite

Hi, we are a mixed family group going to Les Charmettes in June. My teen daughter is already in the horrors wondering how she will cope without broadband for a fortnight.

Does anyone know is there broadband or internet on this site? If anyone knows could they let me know what the story is please? Is the campsite a WiFi hotspot so you can access using a laptop in your accommodation?

Or do you have to go and use a computer in the bar or what?

Also if anyone has an idea of what the charges are please let me know.

Thanks!

london
Level Contributor
49 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Broadband/ Internet in Les Charmettes campsite

you can do both, there are hotspots around the park, but these get really busy in peak season. I may be wrong but I think its about 30 euro for 2 weeks. Email les charmettes on address on website and they will be happy to tell you. They have put in more receivers this season so things should be better!!!!! reassure her that she wont need to be on internet half as much as she thinks as once the english/irish teenagers have met up at the barracudas club they all hang out together day and night!!!!

Ireland
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Broadband/ Internet in Les Charmettes campsite

Thanks a million! I'll email the site to get the exact details :)

london
Level Contributor
49 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Broadband/ Internet in Les Charmettes campsite

Ive just returned and some other owners daughters used the tourist office in La Pamlyre for the the internet cafe logon. It is much cheaper and more reliable than the wifi on site which can be temperamental (and thats just early season) . You can also got to the mcdonalds in Marennes (10mins drive away) or Royan Leclerc for free wifi or your laptop. ents and site wonderful hust returned have a fab time!

4. Re: Broadband/ Internet in Les Charmettes campsite

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 June 2016, 19:18
Get answers to your questions about Royan
Recent Conversations