We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Le Tour route through Morzine

Which Morzine hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Washington state
Level Contributor
681 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Le Tour route through Morzine

I know some posters were trying to make plans to watch the Tour de France stage through Morzine to Avoriaz. If you cut and paste the following link, and then zoom in on the map, you' can see the route the peloton will take through Morzine and up to Avoriaz:

steephill.tv/2010/…

tampa
Level Contributor
109 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Le Tour route through Morzine

Thank you very much.

I'll be on that road in a couple of weeks.

I read that to get to the finish line in Aoriaz from Morzine takes two ski-lifts and a short walk.

I believe you recommended earlier walking up to the switchbacks from town.

Will you be on that road too?

Washington state
Level Contributor
681 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Le Tour route through Morzine

How I wish I could be on that road! No, I'm watching from home this year, and I was looking over the routes on the steephill.tv site to decide which mornings are worth waking up early to watch the stages live :)

Hope you enjoy the spectacle!

3. Re: Le Tour route through Morzine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 December 2010, 08:17
Get answers to your questions about Morzine
Recent Conversations