We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer Eurostar Bourg to Morzine - 10-Persons

London, United...
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Transfer Eurostar Bourg to Morzine - 10-Persons

Hi All

Trying to find a reputable transfer company that can transfer 10-13 people (inluding 6-8 board/ski bags) from Bourg St Maurice to Morzine and back in Feb/Mar 2013. Has anyone any suggestions? We are aware this is a 3-hour journey and expect the cost to be substantially increased from the Geneva-Mozine pricing.

Any suggestions (or quotes) most welcome.

Thanks

Doug

Mint Snowboarding
Sports Camps & Clinics
Ski with Ease - Ski School
Ski & Snowboard Areas, Sports Camps & Clinics
Avoriaz Ski Resort
Ski & Snowboard Areas
Biarritz, France
Destination Expert
for Biarritz, San Sebastian - Donostia, Basque Country
Level Contributor
5,003 posts
477 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer Eurostar Bourg to Morzine - 10-Persons

Almost all of the transfer companies in the Alps use 8 seater minibuses as their main transfer vehicles. They will usually be long-wheel base vehicles so you can fit plenty of luggage including ski/board bags. Just be sure to mention this at the time of booking.

A few of the larger companies have 13 passenger seats but these are normally for budget shared transfers.

Any companies who see this won't be able to give you a quote on Trip Advisor as it is against the rules.

To get the best price I would advise seeking quotes from companies based either in Morzine or Bourg St Maurice. There are several in both towns.

Or, does the Eurostar list any other stops? For example, I have taken clients from Chamonix to the TGV at Bellegarde-sur-Valserine so they can take it to Paris. I don't know if this is on the same route.

London, United...
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer Eurostar Bourg to Morzine - 10-Persons

Thanks for your response. I think the the next nearest is aimelaplagne, but still a little further back from morzine than bourg...

3. Re: Transfer Eurostar Bourg to Morzine - 10-Persons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Morzine
Recent Conversations