We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheapest way to get to Disney from Beauvais airport?

1 post
Save Topic
Cheapest way to get to Disney from Beauvais airport?

I made the silly mistake of booking flights to Beauvais without checking details of travelling from Beauvais to Disney. Neither me or my gf drive, so that's not an option. I heard you can get a shuttle from Beauvais to Paris and then on to Disney for cheap enough? Is this true? Could anybody let me know prices, how to do it and what not, cheers!

13 replies to this topic
Paris, France
Level Contributor
13,656 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheapest way to get to Disney from Beauvais airport?

All the info you need about getting from Beauvais to Paris or Beauvais to Disney can be found on the airport website.

From Paris to Disney take metro line 1 from Porte Maillot to Charles de Gaulle Etoile and transfer to RER A to Disney. All public transport info can be found at www.ratp.fr

ireland
Level Contributor
2,113 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheapest way to get to Disney from Beauvais airport?

Book a shared transfer with rstransport , this is what we do, 1hr 15 min door to door. Often faster than Cdg .

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
24,249 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheapest way to get to Disney from Beauvais airport?

<<Often faster than Cdg .>>

Absolutely not possible as you will effectively pass CDG going from BVA to Disney. You might make it in 1+25 if traffic is nonexistent, the distance from BVA to Disney is over 125 km.

The bus from BVA to Porte Maillot is 15.50€ each I believe. The métro/RER A to Disney will be 7.60€. I would allow 2+30 to 3 hours from BVA to Marne la Vallée/Chessy, the Disney entrance.

ireland
Level Contributor
2,113 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheapest way to get to Disney from Beauvais airport?

I know where it is I've done that trip numerous times as I've flown cdg numerous times too.

When I say faster I mean from landing to arriving in you hotel in Disney.

You are landed and out the door of Beauvais in 15min as its a very small airport. You will be waiting in Cdg an hour for your luggage alone. On average it takes us 2hrs in total to get to Disney.

We have done Beauvais from plane door to hotel door in 1hr 15 min. I timed it , but generally it 1hr 15min leaving the airport.

Once coming back we got caught in very heavy traffic approaching Cdg so it did take us 1hr 30min.

Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Cheapest way to get to Disney from Beauvais airport?

We used RS Transports too whenever we got to Disneyland Paris. Great service & the best value of all shuttle services.

Shannon, Ireland
Level Contributor
533 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Cheapest way to get to Disney from Beauvais airport?

Hi DazCP and welcome

The Beauvais airport has a page on using public transport to get to Disney. You can find it here

beauvais-airport.com/Disneyland-Paris/Public…

Taking into consideration the time and cost it would take to use the public transport I would also recommend a shared transport. I too have used RStransport twice from Beauvais and had no issues. The journey is a little longer but you are out of Beauvais fairly quickly. CDG takes a lot longer to get out of, especially if you are taking checkin luggage.

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
54,371 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cheapest way to get to Disney from Beauvais airport?

Hi Daz and welcome! Don't feel you have made a silly mistake by booking flights to Beauvais if you paid a cheap price. Many people choose Beauvais instead of CDG or Orly as even adding on the higher transfer cost it can still work out cheaper.

As munstergirl says, you can be out of the Airport and on your way to Disneyland when people landing the same time at cdg could still be queuing at passport control.

RS Transport offer a good shared price - you don't pay when booking, just pay the driver. You may be the only passengers but still only pay the shared price.

I use Ezyshuttle for my private transfers and he does a lot from Beauvais. Other companies recommended by forum posters for private transfers are inter service prestige and prestige-transfer.

Espoo, Finland
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Cheapest way to get to Disney from Beauvais airport?

Hi

paris car service

We used transfer Disney to transfers 2 people to and from paris Beauvais to DisneyLand Paris france. They arranged for us ...

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Rev…

Save Reply
9. Re: Cheapest way to get to Disney from Beauvais airport?

How much costed you this transfer?

Thank you in advance for your answer !

Letterkenny, Ireland
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Cheapest way to get to Disney from Beauvais airport?

has anyone traveled from BVA to disney by rented car and if so was the journey straight forward. we are a family with three children just wondering if the traffic is managable. just a little nervous about driving.

thanks in advance

Reply to: Cheapest way to get to Disney from Beauvais airport?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted