We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas/Winter 2017

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
189 posts
Save Topic
Christmas/Winter 2017

Hi, I noticed there was a Halloween 2017 thread and wondered if anyone minded me starting a winter/Christmas 2017 one? Maybe it is a touch early so feel free to tell me to come back in a few months lol!

Just wondered if anyone knows when the special Christmas Eve meals are available to book please? I rang Disney direct yesterday but all she could tell me was 'soon' and when I pushed for a date she didn't know. Can anyone remember from last year?

77 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
121 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas/Winter 2017

It's never too early! Lol. (I may be biased considering I booked our trip in October last year for this year December.) We're going a little before Christmas so I don't know about the booking of the Eve Dinner I'm afraid.

It's a good idea for a thread here though as there's a lot to plan ahead and "info-gather" such as Eurostar on-sale dates ("July" is all they've told me so far), the combination of 25th Anniversary and Christmas decorations, parade times and events and so on.

All attractions are set to be open and running through December which, going by what I've seen in the past, is a rare occurrence!

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
133 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas/Winter 2017

We're going for the Christmas season although not over Christmas so cant answer your question but I think it's a great idea to have a thread for this year's Christmas season. We're going 29th November for 5 days. Been twice before but never at Christmas and also first time were keeping it secret from our 4 kids so I'm even more excited.

Edited: 28 June 2017, 19:35
Newbridge, Ireland
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Christmas/Winter 2017

We are going from 14th to 18th December second time going at Christmas! Super excited!

Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Christmas/Winter 2017

Yay a Christmas thread we are going 20 December to 26. This will be our first Christmas season , super excited haven't told the kids yet either. Probably won't be booking Christmas Eve meal as far as I can find out it's a lot of money extra just waiting for the euro star tickets to be released!

Norfolk, England
Level Contributor
287 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Christmas/Winter 2017

Yay :) we are going 20-23 December....also waiting on Eurostar tickets sometime in July!!

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
189 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Christmas/Winter 2017

Oh good, thought it was just me lol! We are going 22-26 and can't wait. We're not going to tell the kids until the morning we go this time but I keep nearly letting it slip and its only June! I found out about the special meals to book and there is quite a variety this year it seems

Glasgow, United...
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Christmas/Winter 2017

Great idea, definitely a thread I'll be following. This is our third trip but first for Christmas season, travelling 29th Nov-3rd Dec. We're flying and got our tickets when they were released a few months ago. Both previous trips were kept as a surprise for the kids and we're doing the same again this time :)

Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Christmas/Winter 2017

Just did a live chat on the Eurostar website and trains after December 8th will be available after 11 July and they can't confirm fares till then either. Hope they don't jack the prices up as it over Christmas!!!!!!!

Level Contributor
121 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Christmas/Winter 2017

You beat me to it. I did exactly the same today via live chat. I may be calling instead of online booking. Telephone lines open at 8am. I was told that there is a £10 fee for booking over the 'phone.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
133 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Christmas/Winter 2017

Pita1232017 that's exactly the same as us. Third trip, first Christmas season and same dates

Reply to: Christmas/Winter 2017
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted