We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Halloween Meal Times??

M C
Liverpool
Level Contributor
262 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Halloween Meal Times??

Hi all - about to book meals but jyst wondering what the latest is on parade times etc during Halloween week? What will be the best time to book meals? The parks are open until 10pm whilst we're there ( and also at the soiree on 31st)... it's my daughter's bday on the 31st and can't decide whether to have a bday lunch or eve meal depending on how busy restaurants will be due to the soiree that night?? Any help most welcome as want to book meals tomorrow. Premium vouchers so planning inventions, chez Remy, bbwws and maybe auberge - all of an eve except on the 31st??

5 replies to this topic
Wales, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Halloween Meal Times??

Have you got tickets for the soirée? If you do I'd advise against the evening meal as you won't want to miss anything!!

And if you don't I'd advise a lunchtime birthday treat and get tickets to the party ;)

Level Contributor
256 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Halloween Meal Times??

Oooh forgot about trying to get inventions on 1st November!!! Back from holiday Tomoz so will try then!

Ripley, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Halloween Meal Times??

I know captain jacks (was blue lagoon) is closing at 5.45pm. I've been trying to book restaurants in Disney for the past few days and it's a nightmare but that's what I was told today for the 31st October. We've booked the Halloween party too for our 3 boys :) xx

Mentioned in this post
Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Paris
Seine-et-Marne, France
York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
182 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Halloween Meal Times??

I called yesterday for reservations for the 30th and the 31st October - I got the last sitting at Walts 3:45pm and then 6pm at inventions for the 31st.

We have soiree tickets as well but I thought the party started at 8:30pm so we should have plenty of time for dinner before it starts!

can't wait!

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
756 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Halloween Meal Times??

Does anybody know if the food stands are open in the evening of the Soiree?

We're going to have a late lunch and then pick up something light later if the food places are operating. If not it could be MacDonald's on the way back to the hotel.

Reply to: Halloween Meal Times??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics