We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

To those who have stayed in Sequoia Lodge standard rooms...

Level Contributor
33 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
To those who have stayed in Sequoia Lodge standard rooms...

Hi all.

We have finally booked to go back for our second trip early September and we are so excited :-)

Last time we stayed at the DLH in a family room, but this time we are going to stay at SL in standard rooms. My parents are coming and so we have added one child to their booking.

We booked through the German website and so have the free half board with breakfast in the hotel. What I wanted to ask is - is the breakfast for standard rooms continental or are there some hot items? I know that it used to be continental, but I thought I read on here that there is a hot breakfast now at SL, not just for GF rooms. I would really appreciate some feedback from people who have been recently and stayed in a non-GF room.

Thank you!!

8 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: To those who have stayed in Sequoia Lodge standard rooms...

Hi!

The specific offer you booked is for continental breakfast-warm and cold buffet, which is excellent!

As for the rooms, standard rooms are great-located in lodges outside the main hotel building! A better options is ...Only if you choose montana rooms, which are standard rooms but they are located in the main building

Essex
Level Contributor
200 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: To those who have stayed in Sequoia Lodge standard rooms...

Was it easy to book on the German website? Could you just pay a deposit? I’m quite nervous to do that but their offering free half board.

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: To those who have stayed in Sequoia Lodge standard rooms...

Nikkithoburn it is easy to book the German deal, but you get all your documents in German. To pay a deposit you need to book on the phone, just ring the UK number and say you want to book the German deal. I believe on-line bookings require full payment in advance.

Hope that helps.

Julsie.

Essex
Level Contributor
200 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: To those who have stayed in Sequoia Lodge standard rooms...

Oh that’s great, thankyou! Booking for 20 people so bit nervous of having German documents in case something’s wrong! But I’ll give it a try because of the half board deal.

Level Contributor
33 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: To those who have stayed in Sequoia Lodge standard rooms...

Just to reiterate what Julsie said- we booked online and do had to pay in full. I understand you can pay a deposit by booking over th phone.

All my docs are in German, but I have google translated it and saved it in a word document.

It was worth it for us as it includes breakfast in the hotel, which the Uk half board offer does not. A nice hotel breakfast is part of the holiday for us.

Hope you get it booked soon!!

Essex
Level Contributor
200 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: To those who have stayed in Sequoia Lodge standard rooms...

That’s great, thanks x

Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
2,561 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: To those who have stayed in Sequoia Lodge standard rooms...

its very easy and better as you get 1 extra month to pay everything off (30 days before your trip). as for german, i speak german and its all the same in the documents. no real differences.

Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
2,561 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: To those who have stayed in Sequoia Lodge standard rooms...

advantage is that the german offer includes hotel breakfast.

Reply to: To those who have stayed in Sequoia Lodge standard rooms...
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics