We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Feb half term

London, United...
13 posts
Save Topic
Feb half term

I'm going to Disneyland with my son, 20th-23rd of February. I've booked it when some schools in the U.K. have half term, even though it isn't half term in my area, and it is also during the French school holidays. I'm wishing I'd done my research a bit better and booked for a different time.

Just wondering if anyone has any experience of going during this time and how busy it gets? Also any tips?

We went last year but was a very quiet time of year.

Thank you!

3 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
80 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Feb half term

It's not as busy as you would think, I think mainly due to the cold weather.

You find the rides where you queue up inside are busier than the ones where you mainly queue outside for.

Wrap up warm and I hope you enjoy your holiday.

Hampton, UK
Level Contributor
4,614 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Feb half term

Feb half term due to coinciding with French is busier normally than May half term, but not as busy as summer.

Chesterfield
Level Contributor
414 posts
421 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Feb half term

We have been twice in Feb half term and it’s not bad, only long queue is crush’s coaster and that’s still usually under an hour, nothing else anywhere near that.

I am always amazed at night when Dreams (what was dreams) starts where everyone suddenly appeared from.

The only thing I would suggest is that if you are planning on eating in Disney village after the fireworks get there quick or book where you can book as that’s the only real time you see it really busy.

Reply to: Feb half term
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics