We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park opening hours October?

Level Contributor
26 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Park opening hours October?

Hi

I know park opening hours are only released a few weeks in advance, just wondered if some of the frequent visitors had any thoughts on October's hours?. I see from the archives that the (main park) first wk is 6pm second wk 7pm then a bit later by the end of the month. With the celebrations does that mean the park would definitely open a bit later than usual? Would like to return mid October but wouldn't reach the park till around 5pm so would consider a night elsewhere if the park closed 6/7ish.

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
54,284 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Park opening hours October?

Hi,

Now that we have DREAMS nightime spectacular show closing times will be later in future, so can't be compared with previous years when the park sometimes closed in daylight. The Studios will close around 6pm but the main DL Park cannot close until after dark as Dreams will be on every night.

You can see Paris sunset times on this link.

timezoneguide.com/…

Mentioned in this post
Paris
Paris
Ile-de-France, France
San Diego...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Park opening hours October?

We are going to Disneyland Paris on October 31,2012- What we were wondering is this:

We are going on October 31, 2012, Holloween- We do not have tickets for Mickey's Holoween Party. Are we going to be asked to leave the park early (i.e. 4pm-6pm) before the party starts since we do not have tickets for it?

I know we have gone to Disneyland California and the park hours were shorter for the days they had this special Holoween night party. Any suggestions, should we choose another day? I only say this because we are taking a Viator Disneyland Paris tour and don't want to be stuck outside of Disneyland looking in, waiting for 3 hours until our Viator bus picks us up.

Thank you so much for any information you can give me

Mentioned in this post
Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Paris
Seine-et-Marne, France
New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
54,284 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Park opening hours October?

Hi Battkatt, welcome to our forum.

Halloween Party on 31st October does require extra tickets. These allow access to the park after normal closing time, including the Halloween Parade with floats at midnight.

People with ordinary day tickets will have to leave the park at normal closing time.

This is not the same as Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party nights, which do not appear in the current brochure, so they may not be holding these this year.

We don't know park closing times for October yet, but it certainly won't be before 6pm.

Edited: 31 May 2012, 19:31
4. Re: Park opening hours October?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 02:41
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics