We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CE Multiadvantages Annual Passes - Question

kells
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
CE Multiadvantages Annual Passes - Question

Hi

I am planning our first trip to DLP in July, and have discovered through this forum about CE Multiadvantages, I have registered with them and have paid the 20EUR fee, My questions is about the under 7's free, I have 2 DS under 7, If i just order the 2 passes for the 2 adults how do I claim the under 7's free passes. I am presuming there is no restriction as to what country your in we are in ROI.

Thanks

uk
Level Contributor
560 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: CE Multiadvantages Annual Passes - Question

Hi

It sounds like they automatically get sent out to you.x

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
170 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: CE Multiadvantages Annual Passes - Question

Hiya, we bought through CEM. We ordered two adult passes and the childs ones were sent automatically. We only needed one but were sent two. There was no where to request them they were just sent.

Surrey, United...
Level Contributor
541 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: CE Multiadvantages Annual Passes - Question

Hi after we placed order we received Email asking how many free child ones we wanted. May be worth Emailing them Alice Dias usually is the contact. Good luck

London, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: CE Multiadvantages Annual Passes - Question

Yes, after you place an order justg drop a line to Alice She is very helpful.

Let her know you wanted 2 free child passes in your order and should be fine.

They should be able to send to ROI however when you select postage do select INTERNATIONAL RECOMMANDDE (something like that) option which is a kind of signed posing option with some insurance and is 6.9 euros so that you are covered a bit if anything goes wrong inthe postage.

They recommened to select this option on the check out for intenational orders

Cheers,

Darshan

london
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: CE Multiadvantages Annual Passes - Question

Hi, does anyone know their way around the Cem website? I am trying to buy 2 adult annual passes on CEM but after i select 2 in quantity box nothing happens (i am on chrome trying to make use of the translation); is it because i have to register first? if do i have to pay a fee? and if i pay for fee/booking with my credit card is it likely a foreign transaction fee will be levied by the card issuer?

They also they seem to be offering child passes for Euros35, do i need one as my daughter is 6 but will turn 7 in august? thank you!

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,790 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: CE Multiadvantages Annual Passes - Question

Hi, you have to register first, paying a €20 joining fee. They then send you your log in details.your daughter will need one as in resort the child APs (over 3s) pay the same as adults so €35 is a bargain. I used a debit card so can't help with the credit card bit I'm afraid.

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
53,238 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: CE Multiadvantages Annual Passes - Question

Hi yiuyiu,

Yes, you need to join first paying the €20 fee. CEM then send you a password by email, which consists of numbers and letters which you use to log in and buy tickets. The transaction is in Euros, so how much you pay in £ depends on the exchange rate on the day your bank debits you, and depends on your bank or card company if there is an extra charge or not. I don't think I was charged extra using my bank debit card.

Yes, you will need to buy AP or park tickets for your daughter as only kids under 3 are free. The €35 kids AP offer on CEM is very good, although previously they were offering free ones for a children under 7 with each adult one. This offer is better for people who have children aged 7-11.

Edited: 20 May 2013, 14:34
Coleford, United...
8 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: CE Multiadvantages Annual Passes - Question

Hi Yiuyiu, we're currently in the Hipark Serris just outside DLP. We bought our annual passes through ce-multivantages, and exchanged them yesterday in the park. The service from Alice Dias at CE was brilliant, with great communication throughout. The process to exchange them was also very easy, even though the park was really busy, the annual passport office was empty, and the cast members couldn't have made it any easier. It has saved us a fortune (thanks to everyone who replied to my thread), so go for it, it's brilliant here (if a bit wet at the moment!).

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,790 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: CE Multiadvantages Annual Passes - Question

Ooh! So envious of you being there at mo Claire! Thanks for the update about changing them for actual APs as I'll be doing this in July. Have fun!

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
53,238 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: CE Multiadvantages Annual Passes - Question

Glad to hear all going well Claire, apart from the weather! My niece stayed in Hi-Park over the weekend and really liked it.