We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buffalo Bill Show

Warrington
Level Contributor
22 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Buffalo Bill Show

It is our 1st trip to DLP. When I booked in Jan I read about booking the Buffalo Bill show independently, and tickets for June were not available at that point.

I now cannot remember where I need to look to book.... anyone know????

I did a google search and it brought up travel republic which offered me two price brackets. Tier 1 and 2. Is it advisable to go for tier 1 with the closer view with 2 young children (5 & 2) or are all the seats good?

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,850 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buffalo Bill Show

From what I've read on here tier two tickets are fine, in fact some people prefer tier two because they don't get as much dust kicked up.

You can get much cheaper tickets from French websites like Fnac, unfortunately for us they didn't release the tickets for our dates until I'd already changed our money to euros!

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,850 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buffalo Bill Show

fnactickets.com/place-spectacle/manifestatio…

Here you go.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Buffalo Bill Show

I'm sure a friend bought hers for June on fnac a few days ago, so probably worth a look.

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,850 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Buffalo Bill Show

June tickets are available now.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Buffalo Bill Show

Glad I'm not imagining it!

I've read loads of reviews where people have paid for the most expensive category and then said it's not worth it.

Warrington
Level Contributor
22 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Buffalo Bill Show

Thanks everyone. Now need to decide whether to buy a ticket for 2 year old so he gets a seat and a meal....suppose if I don't he will want it and if I do he will sit on my knee and refuse to eat! It's always the way!

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
54,176 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Buffalo Bill Show

Hi,

I have read of people being given a meal for their under 3s in buffalo bills but it could depend on your waiter at the time. Seating is on long bench seats so you may be able to squeeze your under 3 next to you but again it depends on your size and that of adults sitting next to you. You could feed your under 3 before the show so they are not hungry and take some snacks and drink for them, or share your own meal. Many children are too busy watching the show to eat much anyway.

Agree that 2nd category seating is fine. I think you get a better overall view of the arena sitting higher up. The rails around the arena can spoil the view for small children in the front row.

Edited: 19 April 2013, 02:15
Flitton, United...
14 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Buffalo Bill Show

We went with a 1yr old and didnt buy her a ticket. Lucky enough the seat next to us was empty, but even with her on my knee I think space would have been fine.

The staff were excellent and made a fuss of her every time they went past (one jokingly offered her a pitcher of beer!). She shared my corn bread and they then served her a mini-portion of the childs meal.

I also agree that the standard seats are fine. We were the back row and could see perfectly well.

Edited: 20 April 2013, 00:08
9. Re: Buffalo Bill Show

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 April 2014, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics