We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

exlp/castle/circus/kyriad 6000 person DLP bus stop where?

se
Level Contributor
335 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
exlp/castle/circus/kyriad 6000 person DLP bus stop where?

i read these 4 hotels are served buy 1 free shuttle bus. i am visiting DLP this summer and staying at the explorers.

where does the shuttle pick up ppl returning from DLP?

i did some math and calculated these perimeter hotels have 6000 guests btwn them. How can 1 pink bus keep up with all these ppl in peak times? is there any alternative if you find a huge mob waiting (competing shuttle/ national bus service/taxi nearby?) apart from schlepping it? thx

Fred

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,830 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: exlp/castle/circus/kyriad 6000 person DLP bus stop where?

Hi Fred, all of the bus stops for the hotels are just outside the train station, you can't miss them. There are taxis in between the Santa Fe and Cheyenne bus stops.

se
Level Contributor
335 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: exlp/castle/circus/kyriad 6000 person DLP bus stop where?

ok thanks, with your info i found the stop on google earth.there was even the pink bus waiting there.

ppl ride a bus to the santa fe? does the pink shuttle bus 54 do chayenne+santa fe as well? or do the inner resort hotels have their own bus?

thanks

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,830 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: exlp/castle/circus/kyriad 6000 person DLP bus stop where?

The on site hotels each have their own buses, don't worry!

4. Re: exlp/castle/circus/kyriad 6000 person DLP bus stop where?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2014, 05:16