was just wondering if other posters had a 'bucket list' of the things they want to do when they go to Disneyland paris.
we have been a total of 13 days over 2 trips and haven't 'done everything' when we are there we are just so excited that some of the things we wanted to do we didn't get to do. on our last trip we ticked off enter the castle and go to the upstairs section (was closed on first trip and had to walk around) and got to go on the Pinocchio ride which was closed on first trip, but there are still things we have missed.
for our next trip -
1. meet DONALD DUCK!!! - im going to make sure of it lol
2. meet as many Disney villains as possible - (Halloween season)
3. meet cap'n jack sparrow
4. have an inventions brunch - fingers crossed they have one on Halloween or I will cry
5. make sure I buy another Christmas decoration to add to my collection :)
6. try restaurant des stars buffet restaurant
7. try the mickey waffles in café fantasia, and perhaps a non-alcoholic glowtini
8. watch all of the shows available - fingers crossed
9. go to sealife centre
10. go to planet Hollywood and use discount voucher out of britguide
ive probably got a good few more Ive probably forgotten, would anyone like to add any or recommend what not to miss? :)