We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CDG Airport

Kilrush, Ireland
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
CDG Airport

I know this has been asked numerous times before on this forum but i cant seem to find the answer now, but can anyone tell me how long it takes to get from Terminal 1 to Tgv train station after getting off the plane.

Thanks

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
83,113 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: CDG Airport

Allow at least 3 hours between scheduled landing time and the departure of a train.

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
53,053 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: CDG Airport

Hi Smiley,

Will you be waiting to collect hold luggage or just taking hand luggage?

The time taken also depends on queues for passport control which can be quite long at CDG.

The TGV station is underneath Terminal 2. Journey time using the CDGVAL shuttle from Terminal 1 to the TGV station is 15 mins.

easycdg.com/1/…

It is very hard to be certain how long altogether it will take from leaving the aircraft to arriving at the TGV station for a specific train.

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,053 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: CDG Airport

On this page they say to allow a minimum of 50-60 mins, but remember that your flight could be delayed so you may arrive later than expected.

easycdg.com/1/…

Edited: 13 July 2013, 11:14
New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,053 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: CDG Airport

For this reason, some people choose the VEA bus or private transfer to Disneyland, and buy a ticket for the TGV for return.

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,053 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: CDG Airport

Frequency of the TGV to MLV Chessy varies between about 25 mins to 90 mins, which has caught out some people who have bought tickets in advance and missed their intended train. The cheaper PREM tickets cannot be used on a different time train.

Kilrush, Ireland
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: CDG Airport

How much is it to buy a one way ticket on the tgv at the station

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
21,017 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: CDG Airport

<<How much is it to buy a one way ticket on the tgv at the station>>

To where?

_____

Figgygirl - The "Enter" key on your keyboard seems to be extremely sensitive. Maybe too sensitive.

Brechin, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
6,412 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: CDG Airport

As it is posted on the Disneyland Paris forum, I would assume that that is the destination.

http://www.tgv.co.uk/

Kilrush, Ireland
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: CDG Airport

Yes disneyland the destination. I think the best option is to buy outward journey at the station just in case I get delayed for the train and buy the return online when its cheaper.

10. Re: CDG Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2014, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics