We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

FNAC 3 day 2 park tickets - where do I pick them up

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
FNAC 3 day 2 park tickets - where do I pick them up

Hello,

I just bought a 3 day 2 park ticket from fnacspectacles.com and with my poor french, I am confused about where I pick up the tickets. Reading the posts here previously, I thought I would get an e-ticket that I can use to go straight into the park, but I did not get anything that looks like an e-ticket

It says:

Mode d'obtention : Retrait en magasin

Which sounds like I need to pick up the tickets from a shop, but the nearest FNAC shop is in the Val D'Europe shopping mall and I will loose a lot of time going from the eurostar station to val d'europe and back again.

At the bottom of the email I got, it says

Attention le retrait en magasin doit être effectué par le titulaire de la carte bancaire ayant servi au paiement.

Lors du retrait de vos billets : la carte ayant servi au paiement, le numéro de votre commande ainsi qu’une pièce d’identité vous seront demandés.

Les places ne peuvent pas être retirées sur le lieu de la représentation.

Vous pouvez retirer vos billets dés le jour de votre réservation, dans la limite des horaires et des jours d'ouverture de nos points de vente (Consultez la liste des points de vente)

---

Is there any way I can get e-tickets instead now ?

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
87,487 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: FNAC 3 day 2 park tickets - where do I pick them up

There are FNAC shops throughout Paris: see www.fnac.fr

South East England...
Level Contributor
2,033 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: FNAC 3 day 2 park tickets - where do I pick them up

It (roughly translated) says that you need to collect them in store and that you will need the payment card used to purchase, the booking number and proof of ID. You can collect your tickets from the day of reservation depending on the restrictions of the tickets and the opening hours of the store (a list of stores is available).

You can try emailing them to see if they will change it to etickets instead otherwise you will need to go to Val d'Europe to collect them - that's the nearest store to DLP. It's only one stop away on the RER I believe so not too far but it will delay you slightly getting into the parks.

Good luck!

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: FNAC 3 day 2 park tickets - where do I pick them up

Thanks sydneynick and IndigoCrunch. I will try emailing them to see if they will send out e tickets. If not Val d'Europe looks to be only 10 mins away by train according to another thread.

--

its really easy to get to val d'europe by local RER train from the train station (same station you arrive at by Eurostar for DLP). You come onto the main exit/entrance area at the train station, and follow the signs for RER there. There are manned ticket booths, or you can use ticket machines. A carnet/booklet of 10 single journey tickets gives you typically 20% reduction on paying for 10 single journeys. Children aged under 11 are half price, children aged under 4 are free. Its less than 2 euros single adult fare on the RER between DLP train station and val d'europe, the trains run every 5 minutes or so all through the day and night, and its one stop on the train (literally takes less than 5 minutes stop to stop).

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
53,887 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: FNAC 3 day 2 park tickets - where do I pick them up

Hi,

FNAC did previously offer e-ticket option for €0.50 extra per ticket, but they seem to have stopped this recently. There is indeed a FNAC store in the shopping mall in Val D'Europe, so not difficult to collect your tickets there (closed on Sundays). You can take the RER A train one stop from Disney to Val D'Europe, or take the no 50 pink Peps bus which goes from the stops by Chessy station which will not cost anything as the drivers do not ask for proof of staying in the hotels that they stop at. Hotel Elysee is at one end of the mall, and Adagio Aparthotel at the other, so either of those stops would be OK. The train goes more frequently though.

If you had bought them from ticketnet.fr they are still offering e-ticket option. I don't know why FNAC have stopped doing this.

Brechin, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
6,503 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: FNAC 3 day 2 park tickets - where do I pick them up

FNAC is beside the Sealife centre, which is the opposite end of the mall from the train station, and it is a big mall and by my reckoning would take 10-15mins to walk from one end to the other.

6. Re: FNAC 3 day 2 park tickets - where do I pick them up

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2014, 06:21