We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how many FP can i hold at any one time?

se
Level Contributor
260 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
how many FP can i hold at any one time?

Can I go around the park collecting fast pass for all the rides that support FP? Is there a numerical limit to how many FP I can take?

Thanks

Neath, United...
Level Contributor
1,356 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: how many FP can i hold at any one time?

No, only one Fastpass ticket can be held at a time. Your ticket will advise as to when another ticket for any FASTPASS attraction can be picked up, usually at the start time of this ride slot. However, it is possible to hold a FASTPASS Ticket for a Disneyland Park attraction and a Walt Disney Studios Park attraction at the same time, if you fancy a spot of park-hopping. hope that helps a little.

Edited: 13 August 2013, 19:59
Neath, United...
Level Contributor
1,356 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: how many FP can i hold at any one time?

after that there is VIP fastpass and premium fastpass but I have never had those.

Premium cost 60 euros

Edited: 13 August 2013, 20:04
Neath, United...
Level Contributor
1,356 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: how many FP can i hold at any one time?

VIP passes are only given to guests staying at DLH Castle Club and suites, NYH suites, NBC suites and SL suites.

se
Level Contributor
260 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: how many FP can i hold at any one time?

Ok. In some trip reports there was mention of buying extra from eBay. I guess that's how they managed it

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,815 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: how many FP can i hold at any one time?

Hi, the premium fast passes that can sometimes be bought from eBay are sold in resort for about €70 per person, per day. They can only be used on the nine rides which have the fast pass facility though and it's only worth buying them if you're going at a peak time.

Edited: 13 August 2013, 21:08
Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: how many FP can i hold at any one time?

Just to say that the Fastpasses sold on ebay are usually different to those sold in resort. Those on ebay are usually for up to 5 people for 2 days and go for in the region of €140 to €170, whilst those sold in resort, like Jofar says, are €70 per person per day so work out a more expensive option.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: how many FP can i hold at any one time?

I think the ones availabke in resort are €60 each - got Eurostar lag and can't remember!

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,815 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: how many FP can i hold at any one time?

Thanks Lelly! Hope you had a fab trip!

Neath, United...
Level Contributor
1,356 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: how many FP can i hold at any one time?

I had 60 euros from DLRPmagic unless the price has gone up since that info was posted.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: how many FP can i hold at any one time?

I think you're right Welshie :-)

Thanks Jofar, it was brilliant!