We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's the best day of the week to go to Disneyland?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
What's the best day of the week to go to Disneyland?

Hi

I've tried searching the forum for this answer but can't seem to find it so apologies if it's already been asked and i've missed it.

My partner and i (both in our 30s) are heading to Disneyland for a day mid September and wanted to know which day of the week is best to go where there won't be as many people.

Thanks

Rebecca

Brechin, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
6,495 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What's the best day of the week to go to Disneyland?

If it was me, I would go Tuesday or Thursday. This avoids people on long weekends, and on Wednesday, some local schools have the afternoon off.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What's the best day of the week to go to Disneyland?

Thanks so much

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
53,762 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What's the best day of the week to go to Disneyland?

Hi,

There is a thread in the Top Questions about when to visit DLP, but I agree with Caspdex that Tuesday or Thursday should be the least busy in September, after French and UK schools have returned on the 2nd and 3rd. I don't think Spanish return until 9th & 11th Sept though, so could still be busy until then, as many of them go to DLP.

texas
Level Contributor
119 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: What's the best day of the week to go to Disneyland?

If it is like the US...then Tuesday is the least crowded.

5. Re: What's the best day of the week to go to Disneyland?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2014, 06:19