We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

are ride photos available days later?

se
Level Contributor
223 posts
1 review
Save Topic
are ride photos available days later?

Hello,just back last night from dlp. i doubt this, but wil ask just the same. I remembered I didn't stop to see my btm photo as I was on my way to another ride. Have you ever gone for a photo well after the ride? How do you do you specify which photo you are in? Thx

Neath, United...
Level Contributor
1,356 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: are ride photos available days later?

all the ride pics will have number identification so remember the pic number of you, you will need to check on the way out of the ride usually at the attraction shop but i believe they are all deleted at the end of the day.

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
53,053 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: are ride photos available days later?

Hi,

Yes, you have to look at the screens at the ride exit for your photo, note the number, then go to the desk where they will show you your photo on their computer screen and can zoom, edit etc how you like and choose your size and frame, keyring, mug etc.. In WDW they can add a picture of a Character sitting in a seat with you, but I don't think they do this in DLP.

The photos are only available for that day, so you have to buy them before the park closes. I am not sure if they can add ride photos to a Photocard like Character ones, which you can then view at the end of your stay and decide which ones you want - I don't think so.

I have been a bit sneaky in the past and taken a photo of the screen sometimes, before it changes, but last time I saw a CM standing by the screens at BTM exit. The photo screens at Buzz Laser Blast seem to change very quickly, so you may not have time to note the number - ask at the photo desk and they will go through recent ones and find it.

se
Level Contributor
223 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: are ride photos available days later?

thanks again for the info, i snapped a few like that too.

i guess i have an excuse to return back to BTM then.

changing the subject, anyone here see any neat posed photos on rides while at DLP (e.g chess players on BTM) ?

East Sussex
Level Contributor
284 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: are ride photos available days later?

How much are the photos?

london
Level Contributor
390 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: are ride photos available days later?

You can buy the 3 photo and frame package for 30 euros after meet n greets and the photo shops, but I don't know if you can add ride photos to the photo pass. I'm sure when we got off buzz light year the picture cost 16 euros.

East Sussex
Level Contributor
284 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: are ride photos available days later?

Thank you. That doesn't sound as horrific if you buy a pass.

se
Level Contributor
223 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: are ride photos available days later?

Photos start at 9.99e

8. Re: are ride photos available days later?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2014, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics