We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disneyland hire pushchairs

Level Contributor
22 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Disneyland hire pushchairs

Hi Il be going for the first time with my four year old son and itl just be the two of us.

I'm going to rent a pushchair but are there plenty to go round or are they limited? Do I still need to padlock a hired buggy?

Any advise will be appreciated :)

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disneyland hire pushchairs

Hi Sunnysands and welcome to the forum :+)

I've never heard of them running out so you should be fine. I'd take a padlock as the hired pushchairs seem to be fairgame and it will save you the palaver of going to get a new one if your's goes walkabout.

Just shout out if you need anything else!

Level Contributor
22 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disneyland hire pushchairs

Thanks so much!! So excited to go!! It's amazing how many silly questions pop up in your head and its fantastic to be able to put a question out their and not feel daft! ;) x

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disneyland hire pushchairs

No need to feel silly here - just ask away! When are you going and where are you staying?

And you're in the right place to be excited, we're an enthusiastic bunch when it comes to all things Disney :+)

Level Contributor
22 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Disneyland hire pushchairs

I'm heading out there for October half term but il be staying in central paris as for some of the days we will be doing the touristy thing!

I think I'm actually more excited then my son is!! :)! Do you know anything about the Micky Halloween show does that replace the usual night time illuminations??

Thanks once again

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Disneyland hire pushchairs

LOL - I'm always just as excited as my 5 yr old! We'd better stay on topic here about puschairs but I'm sure some one will come along soon on your Halloween thread :-)

Level Contributor
22 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Disneyland hire pushchairs

Yes sorry totally going off topic there - information cramming at the moment :) x

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Disneyland hire pushchairs

Don't worry, we all do it!

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
53,514 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Disneyland hire pushchairs

Hi Sunnysands,

They have plenty of Disney pushchairs so don't usually run out. They cost €15 per day, plus a deposit to take them between both parks, or to the Disney Village and hotels. They will swipe a bank / credit card for the deposit but not debit you unless the pushchair is not returned. It is best to secure it with a padlock as Lelly says, as they can be taken by other visitors either by mistake or deliberately. Keep the receipt as you need to show this if the pushchair does go missing, and they will give you another one.

They don't have much protection against sun or rain though - only a small hood, and a hook on the handle for a bag. They put your name in the sac on the handle -

flickr.com/photos/…set-72157624782828839

Mickeys Treat On The Street show is sadly not on this year, but there will be a new Halloween Cavalcade / Parade, Goofy Bon Bon Meet & Greet, Villains to meet in the parks, Magic On Parade, Stars n Cars Parade, and Disney Dreams.

Halloween Party Night is on the 31st. which requires extra tickets, bought in advance, as they always sell out.

se
Level Contributor
228 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Disneyland hire pushchairs

The rental strollers look like shopping carts,very heavily built, two kids or an adult could ride in them,the downside is during a parade / dreams u will be trapped in the crowds.best you just lock and leave it during the parade.if you bring your own you can get a light one, and use it in Disney village/ airport too.

Level Contributor
22 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Disneyland hire pushchairs

Thanks guys you are all so informative and a lifeline to all us clueless newbies thank you xx

Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics