We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

happy annual pass holder

Cuijk, The...
Level Contributor
5 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
happy annual pass holder

were visiting disneyland paris from 7th till 10th of sept ... and very happy with our annual passports

any questions just send a message

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
158 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: happy annual pass holder

Hi

Thats good ur happy with ur passes, were visiting 9 till the 14 sept and very happy with our dream annual passes to :-)

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: happy annual pass holder

Hi Remco and welcome to the forum :+)

Can I ask which company you bought your passes through? Glad you're all set for your trip!

Cuijk, The...
Level Contributor
5 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: happy annual pass holder

We buy them directly from the annual passport office ... And when you have someone with you that already has a passport , you get a 10%discount

Coventry, United...
11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: happy annual pass holder

Hi, we are planning a trip to DLP in October for Halloween. we are a group of 3 adults and 3 children, I just want to know how do i get the benefit of a discount when booking the halloween party tickets (Ithink there is a discount of 30%). Also, can i get any discount on a premium meal plan?

Thanks in advance for your help

Surrey, United...
Level Contributor
542 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: happy annual pass holder

Hi Remco did you get sponsored for your AP's? Am planning on sponsoring some people soon and just wanted to double check I've got it right!

Cuijk, The...
Level Contributor
5 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: happy annual pass holder

We did get sponsored the first time round , but we found it rather timeconsuming finding people to help sponsor ... So this time we opted for the extra free months instead of trying to get the stamps for a free year

Cuijk, The...
Level Contributor
5 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: happy annual pass holder

If you have annual passes , you can get special discounts on the special event tickets , i think you need to contact the reservation office for That ,

8. Re: happy annual pass holder

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2015, 05:15