We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone seen Disney on Ice?

Level Contributor
121 posts
Save Topic
Anyone seen Disney on Ice?

I know it's not strictly DLP but thought I'd ask if anyone had ever been to Disney on Ice and what you thought of it? I was thinking of taking DD who will be 2yrs 7 months by then as part of her Xmas present but it is quite expensive if you want good seats but cheapest seats can be £18, wondered if anyone had been with a LO that she and also are the cheap seats any good? But of a big ask but thought if I could ask anyone it would be you guys! 😃 thanks in advance!

Level Contributor
69 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone seen Disney on Ice?

Hi we went couple of years ago at the 02 and will probably go again this time it was great fun my DD was 8 then and loved it. We had middle priced seats and had great view. There is a little stall outside that sells some great stuff but its not cheap I got cleaned out last time! I would definitely recommend it

alexandria
Level Contributor
351 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone seen Disney on Ice?

Hi I've got tickets for myself, dh and dd for her 5th bday. Didn't book for ds who's 2.5 but now wish I had as everytime he sees the advert on tv he goes crazy shouting rapunzel. So I'm now planning on buying him a ticket, it wont be next to us but hoping it won't matter as he'll be on my knee.

So I say go for it your dd will most likely love it!

We didn't get ringside as the price diff was a lot about £70 more for 3 seats! Although bit of me wished I had it was a big difference. My seats cost around £55 for 3. More like it :-) look at the different days though as we were going to go the sat or sun but saved over £20 by going the fri instead.

Also I used a discount code (cant remember it but you'll find it through google - feld something or other). That saved me £9. I just hope you don't need proof though cos it was a feld members discount which I'm not!

Brechin, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
6,476 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone seen Disney on Ice?

We have been a few times over the years and always thought it was worth it, the stalls are expensive though.

Bury, England...
Level Contributor
199 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone seen Disney on Ice?

We have been 4 times, I love it :)

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone seen Disney on Ice?

They're great shows + highly recommend it! DD was 3 the first time and absolutely loved it.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
529 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone seen Disney on Ice?

We've been been going for the last few years and its very good, you will find your little one will get bored in bits though, mine still do at 8 and 5.

Level Contributor
121 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone seen Disney on Ice?

Aw thanks guys I knew I could count on you all for feedback, just need to convince the DH now, I think he'll say 'we are going DLP next year we don't need to do this as well!' but I think that you can never have enough Disney in your life ✨

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,159 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone seen Disney on Ice?

Im taking my son in october and i cant wait

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Anyone seen Disney on Ice?

You could tell him it's vital preparation for your DLP trip to get your little one used to the characters!

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
235 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Anyone seen Disney on Ice?

I looked into going after we saw the advert on tv, but they're not in any venues anywhere near Devon :(

Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics