We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Should we book another night?

Level Contributor
45 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Should we book another night?

We are a young couple, staying in Hotel Cheyenne Friday 14th - Sunday 16th Feb, and are looking for some advice about whether it would be a good idea to book another day to stay until the monday?

In the main disneyland park the rides we would like to go on are: thunder mountain, indiana jones, space mountain, star tours, buzz lightyear's laser blast, its a small world, tea cups, peter pan's flight, phantom manor, pirates of the caribbean, dumbo and orbitron.

In the disney studios we would like to go on Crush's coaster, RC racer, rock n roller coaster, twlight zone of terror, toy soldiers parachute jump and flying carpets.

We would also like to see Dreams and a parade, have a look in the gift shops and eat at Annette's diner and one of the buffets.

Do you think this is all looking like too much to fit into a 3 day trip? Does anyone have any idea of the cost to add another day - do you have to pay to change your booking or just the price of the extra night?

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Should we book another night?

Hi, what time do you arrive on Friday and leave on Sunday? Are you flying or Eurostar? Did you book your travel independently or as part of your package?

Sorry for questions, we just need a bit more info to help you!

Level Contributor
45 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Should we book another night?

Hi thanks for your reply, we are flying to CDG airport and then getting the VEA shuttle to the Cheyenne :) our plane lands on the Friday at 9.30am and leaves on the Sunday at 20.55 :)

Kildare, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,206 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Should we book another night?

you have a good few hours there then. I think it should be planty. However you have to factor spending money and food into the extra day.!

Also I always leave something to go back to !

Level Contributor
45 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Should we book another night?

Thanks for the advice! I think I will stick at the 3 days as they are asking a lot of money to add the extra day onto the booking as it would mean changing the flights :)

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Should we book another night?

Gives you the perfect excuse to plan another trip :+)

Level Contributor
45 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Should we book another night?

Lol Lellycaw1 yes! Would like to go another time and combine with a trip to Paris

Brechin, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
6,517 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Should we book another night?

To get to your hotel on your first day, I would take a private shuttle, you can easily save an hour on any other type of transfer.

Level Contributor
45 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Should we book another night?

Ahh wish I had known that Caspex I have booked the VEA shuttle :( what kind of price are the private transfers?

9. Re: Should we book another night?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2014, 05:19