We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HNY - check in time and walking route

Level Contributor
235 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
HNY - check in time and walking route

Hi

A couple of quick questions - what time is check in at HNY and is there a walking route from the station to the hotel without having to go through security/Disney Village?

I've had a look online but can't find a check in time and we used Disney Express for SL in June so I can't remember what the official check in time is. I assume it's 3pm?

We have booked Disney Express again for our November trip but we are thinking of sending someone (probably my Dad!) to check in and try to get decent breakfast slots while we head to the parks. We were wondering if he can walk to HNY without going through security near the station otherwise he will have to queue for security, walk through the Village, come out by Cafe Mickey, check in and then come back through security again. If there is another entrance to the hotel, he can just go through security by Cafe Mickey once on his way back to meet us at the park.

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks in advance!

London, United...
Level Contributor
544 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HNY - check in time and walking route

I don't think there is another route, someone else may know.

Security is quick just putting any bags through a scanner and if you have no bags you just walk through

Brechin, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
6,496 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HNY - check in time and walking route

You can check in anytime, you room may not be ready, but you will get everything else.You could take the shuttle bus from the station and you would avoid security that way. I'm not sure if you can walk to HNY. And not go through the Village, you probably can by following the road the busses take, you can to the Cheyenne, and you will pass HNY. The security checks are minimal, so probably easier just doing it.

Level Contributor
235 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: HNY - check in time and walking route

The checks were always quick at the Cafe Mickey end but we queued for a long time at the station end. However this was June so it might be a little bit quieter when we go.

Thanks for your help :)

4. Re: HNY - check in time and walking route

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2014, 06:20