We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fireworks in Dec 2013

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Fireworks in Dec 2013

I'm taking my 3 year old grandson to DLP 3rd December. Does anyone know what time they have the fireworks? Next week I want to make our character dinner reservation and don't want to miss the fireworks.

Also How can i get from the train station to the Newport Bay Hotel. Is it walkable or will i need to get a taxi?

Thanks x

Brechin, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
6,503 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fireworks in Dec 2013

Dreams will be on at 7pm when the park closes.

A shuttle bus runs from outside the station to NBH, it is walkable,but take the bus when you arrive to get your bearings.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fireworks in Dec 2013

Hi Apollo

Caspdex is right, Dreams is on at 7 and lasts about twenty minutes. If you're booking Inventions, I'd say book for 7.45 but if you're eating at Cafe Mickey I'd be more inclined to make a reservation for 8.

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Fireworks in Dec 2013

Thanks to both of you. I'm so excited. xx

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
53,870 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fireworks in Dec 2013

Hi Apollo,

If you exit the side doors of Chessy station you will see the bus station opposite where all the Disney shuttle buses stop. You will see one marked Newport bay hotel. It may also stop at sequoia lodge on the way. Catching this bus will be easier with luggage than walking. The buses run on a continual loop all day, so about every 12 mins.

If you want to walk to the parks after checking in you need to go down one level and exit the rear doors to the lake. Bear left along the lakeside until you see a path leading to the large McDonalds. Using this path cuts the corner and will bring you out in the Disney village by The Steakhouse. Or you can continue along the lake to the Village entrance between earl of sandwich and cafe Mickey.

Walk through the Village strip to the end and bear left passing buffalo bills show, Gaumont cinema and the World of Disney Store. Continue round to the right and you will see signs for the studios park on the left and the Disneyland park straight ahead.

If you are returning by train after 1pm, you can pay 11€ at your hotel concierge / information desk to have your luggage taken to the Disney express desk in Chessy station on your last morning. Then just go to the station from the parks or village about an hour before your train so you have time to collect luggage, go through passport control, security checks, and board without rushing.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fireworks in Dec 2013

You're welcome, have a fab trip!

6. Re: Fireworks in Dec 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics