We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

invitation help

nottingham
Level Contributor
99 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
invitation help

hi can anyone help taking my 5 year old nephew been trying to find a way of telling him we are talking him so we brought him some new pjs to wear while there also thought about sending him a invite in the post to say come and play has anyone done this ? has anyone got a template or know where i can get one from

thanks

Donegal Ireland
Level Contributor
291 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: invitation help

Got a lovely email from Disney store this evening they are sending me certs for the kids so delighted xxxx

Level Contributor
239 posts
Save Reply
42. Re: invitation help

Oh that is good news Errigal , so pleased your children are getting them too , when are you going ? x

Donegal Ireland
Level Contributor
291 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
43. Re: invitation help

Hi 43Nicola we are going 1-5th June cant wait xxx when u going? All the planning so much fun x

Edited: 04 March 2014, 21:20
Level Contributor
239 posts
Save Reply
44. Re: invitation help

Hi we are going Dec 19th - 23rd so got a while to wait lol I just wanted the certificates so I could start planning what to do for my youngest Ds , my other Ds is 14 a bit old for an invite from Mickey lol mind you my eldest Dd will be 20 and she would love one , a real Disneyland fan think she's been 6 times including Florida when she was 3 . So much planning ... Exciting x

Kildare, Ireland
Level Contributor
138 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
45. Re: invitation help

Thanks for the info, I was in the Dublin store the other week and they are no longer stocking the certificates. I have emailed Disney and hopefully will be able to get a certificate that way.

Donegal Ireland
Level Contributor
291 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
46. Re: invitation help

The planning part is so much fun,x

Level Contributor
239 posts
Save Reply
47. Re: invitation help

Hi just to update you all re certificates from Disneystore , this morning my son received a parcel from Disneystore (was addressed to Space Ranger Charlie, I had mentioned his favourite character was Buzz) containing the certificate , some stickers , badges , colouring pictures and a Disneystore lanyard , I am so pleased and he was so excited ( my daughter gave it to him as didn't realise it was a suprise for our trip in Dec ) so now he thinks we are going soon , bless him , so much for keeping the secret lol but was very impressed have sent a thank you email to them in reply .

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
48. Re: invitation help

That's lovely and really impressive! Thanks for the update.

Hopton on Sea...
Level Contributor
441 posts
Save Reply
49. Re: invitation help

Thanks for the information regarding the certificates. I also contacted Disney store on line & they got back to me really quickly & said they would love to help. They kindly sent me two 'your going to Disneyland certificates & badges. Various stickers, buzz & princess drawings to colour, jigsaw along with a little note & mickey confetti. It was even sent secure delivery £6.55!! How is that for a service. We gave the envelope to our twins tonight & they loved it. Told them it came all the way from Disneyland & from Mickey Mouse. There faces said it all & they kept throwing the confetti up over their heads lol

so, once again thanks for the advice & a huge thanks to Disney in help of preparations xx

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
50. Re: invitation help

Ahh, that's lovely - gotta love a bit of pixie dust!