We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is anyone there at the moment, or recently returned?

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
1,891 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Is anyone there at the moment, or recently returned?

We go Sunday (very excited)- just wanted to know what the weathers like at the mo? Different websites give varying forecasts! I'm trying to decide what to pack : )

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
54,143 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is anyone there at the moment, or recently returned?

Hi jdisney,

The weather in MLV can be very changeable, and difficult to forecast, so we always advise packing clothes you can layer if it is very cold, and be prepared for rain. They have had snow in DLP in November in the past, but not this early I think.

DisneyParisOnline frequently tweets weather conditions in DLP so check that

https://twitter.com/DLPOnline

It looks like rain / showers at the moment until the 14th, but it could change.

uk.weather.com/weather/10day-Chessy-FRIF0126

Edited: 06 November 2013, 08:47
Paris, France
Level Contributor
12,256 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is anyone there at the moment, or recently returned?

The reason you see different forecasts in regards to precipitation is because that is highly unpredictable. You can generally rely on temperature predictions for extended forecasts but predictions of precipitation are much more unreliable. Whether or not there was rain yesterday or will be today has no bearing on whether there will be rain tomorrow or on the following days. The best you can do is bring an umbrella and rain coat and appropriate footwear. The are loads of websites you can use to check weather. The local French ones are www.meteofrance.com and www.lachainemeteo.fr and for Disneyland meteo-villes.com/previsions-meteo-chessy-777…

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
162 posts
267 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is anyone there at the moment, or recently returned?

I agree with the others, the weather in MLV Is so changeable. We were there last week and in the space of five days we had glorius sunshine, gale type wind and pouring rain!

We always just pack for all weathers just to be sure!

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
54,143 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is anyone there at the moment, or recently returned?

When I was leaving the park one night after Dreams I asked a CM if he knew what the forecast was for the next day. He looked it up on his phone, and said sorry it will be raining.

It was clear and sunny!

Edited: 06 November 2013, 10:56
5. Re: Is anyone there at the moment, or recently returned?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 November 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics