We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi Transfer or vea shuttle Bus

Durham
Level Contributor
85 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Taxi Transfer or vea shuttle Bus

Hi, can anyone recommend which is best transfer from CDG to cheyenne hotel? 2 adults and 2 children 3 rs and15 m? Is there much difference in price, and if taxi do we just pick one up at airport or can this be prebooked also??

Scotland
Level Contributor
152 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi Transfer or vea shuttle Bus

We did the taxi last year with kids about the same age. I think we were about 120 euros for a return private taxi. We were really glad we did it this way, id imagine less stressful with the little ones. Not sure how it compares price wise wuse

Scotland
Level Contributor
152 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi Transfer or vea shuttle Bus

We booked ezy shuttle, well in advance and had a great service, the driver met us at the airport. We will be using again next year when we go

Brechin, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
6,439 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi Transfer or vea shuttle Bus

This thread should help

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g2079053-i21935-…

We always use a private shuttle now, so much better.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
3,859 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi Transfer or vea shuttle Bus

Sooooo much better to book a private transfer taxi in advance we used inter prestige twice now and were great, cheaper than just getting one at airport snd they provide the correct car seat for the kids, its a little worrying seeing tyem on motorway without a car seat! After hassle of using the vea with kids I avoid that at all costs!

Kildare, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,083 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi Transfer or vea shuttle Bus

I have heard private transfers are great but we are happy to take the vea bus. We only have one child with us so it not as hard with 2 little ones., which might be easier on private transfers.

Enjoys the trip. Hotel cheyenne is lovely.

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
85 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Taxi Transfer or vea shuttle Bus

We booked a private transfer our last trip and no one came for us at the airport so we had to take the VEA there after half an hour waiting... I think transfer would be a good option, but not so sure as VEA, that you know will be there sure...

I think VEA is a good option and cheaper for you, because the baby have no cost.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
3,859 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Taxi Transfer or vea shuttle Bus

Depends as well on how long your stay is and flight times, last year we were at hotel within an hour of landing! Never would have happened on vea.

Durham
Level Contributor
85 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Taxi Transfer or vea shuttle Bus

thanks everyone

9. Re: Taxi Transfer or vea shuttle Bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 November 2014, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics