We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fast pass

London, United...
Level Contributor
187 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Fast pass

Can you tell me how much fast passes cost?

Thanks!

London, United...
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Fast pass

Fastpass is free from machines located at the ride entrance, VIp fastpass is available for 60€ per person for one day unlimited use x

Slough, United...
Level Contributor
152 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fast pass

If you're talking about the VIP fastpass (unlimited all day) it's €60 per person per day.

Otherwise a normal fastpass is free. You can't get more than one FP at a time though

London, United...
Level Contributor
187 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fast pass

How do you mean you can't get more than one FP at a time? Is there a limit to how many you can get in a day? Sorry I'm a Disney virgin!

London, United...
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Fast pass

If you are holding a fast pass you cannot get another one until the previous one has expired, you can get as many as you want in one day. At busy times fastpass's can run out quite early on in the day x

Brechin, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
6,792 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fast pass

You can get a fastpass 2 hrs after the first one I was issued, or earlier if the return time is under the 2 hrs.

For example, if you get a fastpass at 9.00am, with a return time of 10.15-11.15' you can get another at 10.15.If your return time was 12.15-13.15,again having got the fastpass at 9.00am, you could get another at11.00am, so in theory you can hold multiple unused fastpasses if the parks are busy. It does tell you on it when you are eligible for the next one.

Rennes, France
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
2,409 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fast pass

It took me ages to get my head round fastpasses despite reading loads of explanations on them (maybe I am just thick lol) The simple way I see it now, is that 'holding a fastpass' means that you are in a virtual queue for a particular ride, and you cant be in more than one queue at a time.

You get the fastpass for a ride by swiping you park ticket on the machine next to the ride queue.

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Norfolk
Level Contributor
2,280 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Fast pass

Also before you spend out on a VIP fast pass - I am pretty sure that these are still only valid on those rides which have the standard fast pass. All the other rides and attractions are not included.

This site explains it all -

dlrpmagic.com/planning/…

8. Re: Fast pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 November 2014, 05:19