We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Hotel Technology Being Tested

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
25,565 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
New Hotel Technology Being Tested

I'm sure the DE's have already heard the news about the testing, but it maybe of interest.

Can't say with any certainty it'll come to DLP, but with parents often having their hands full, it's a great concept.

hotelchatter.com/story/…29

Brechin, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
6,503 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Hotel Technology Being Tested

We used them in October in WDW. Best bit was the ability to book FPs before leaving UK. Think it will be a long time before we see it in Paris.

Essex,UK
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: New Hotel Technology Being Tested

My parents and my sister and her family loved having them in November. Made everything so much easier they said.

Weston-super-Mare...
Level Contributor
240 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Hotel Technology Being Tested

What a good idea, saves searching for a card in your bag, especially if (like me) you carry more than one purse just in case one goes missing.

Edited: 06 January 2014, 20:15
4. Re: New Hotel Technology Being Tested

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 January 2015, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics