We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Café Mickey with Standard Full Board vouchers

Palma de Mallorca...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Café Mickey with Standard Full Board vouchers

Does anyone know the difference I will have to pay for lunch in Café Mickey if I have standard full board vouchers? I have sent an e-mail to DLP but they have not replied...

Level Contributor
359 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Café Mickey with Standard Full Board vouchers

Hi it would all depend on what you order off the menu really the vouchers will be deducted off your bill. We went last time an had standard vouchers we just orders mains of the menu we didn't need a dessert as we had preordered a birthday cake but we only ended up paying 1 euro!! A lot of people will order pizzas to share or you can get a set menu an pay the difference. If you look on dlrp today it gives u all the menus and prices so you can get a better idea from that. Hope this helps a little.

Palma de Mallorca...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Café Mickey with Standard Full Board vouchers

Thanks!

Donegal Ireland
Level Contributor
286 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Café Mickey with Standard Full Board vouchers

hi did you have to order a meal for each person in cafe mickey to use the vouchers, or can you just order a few pizza to share between four and use four vouchers? thanks

4. Re: Café Mickey with Standard Full Board vouchers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics