We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ibis/Etaps en route to disney

Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Ibis/Etaps en route to disney

Me and my family have visited Disneyland regularly for the last 7 years and are due to go again in march. We've always stopped at one of the etaps in Calais after the eurotunnel then set off early doors to drive down to disney. Has anybody used any of the etaps/ibid hotels on the way down. I'm thinking of rather do part of the journey on the Sunday night then when we get up Monday we haven't got as far to drive for our actual stop in disney.

Essex
Level Contributor
28,415 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ibis/Etaps en route to disney

They are all pretty standard....

Etaps have been re-branded as "Ibis Budget" for the most part....

lincs
Level Contributor
756 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ibis/Etaps en route to disney

We stayed at the Ibis at the entrance to the tunnel, it was great. All very new with comfortable beds, hot showers and flat screen tvs with english channels. It is right across from the big shopping centre so if you arrive early you can have a bit of a shop. We got a really cheap family room through bookings.com.

However, we have decided to drive all the way to stop at Bussy St George in a Premiere Classe hotel when we go at Easter. The hotel doesn't look anywhere near as nice but we decided being only 10 minutes away from the hotel in the morning was worth a night in a not brilliant hotel.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
36,942 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ibis/Etaps en route to disney

Premiere Classe is about the same as Ibis Budget. We prefer Premiere Classe.

4. Re: Ibis/Etaps en route to disney

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 January 2015, 05:19