We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How do I find my pre-booked taxi?

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
217 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
How do I find my pre-booked taxi?

Hi

I've just booked our stay at DLP and since our flight is arriving later evening I have booked a private taxi (I did it through the Easyjet page). My question is how will I know which is our taxi? Do I have to go to each one I see and check the name etc?

Thanks!

Brechin, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
6,476 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How do I find my pre-booked taxi?

Somebody will be standing with your name on an A4 piece of paper, I would think. There are usually quite a few any time we have arrived at CDG.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
217 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How do I find my pre-booked taxi?

Oh that's brilliant - thanks so much for your quick response!! :) It's our first time so I literally know nothing :)

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
53,638 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How do I find my pre-booked taxi?

Hi,

Have you paid in advance or have they told you to just pay the driver? How much is your transfer costing? I agree with caspdex - hopefully your driver will be waiting for you as you exit arrivals, holding a card or paper with your name.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
217 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How do I find my pre-booked taxi?

Hi Figgy

We have pre-paid for the transport and have now discovered that the axi driver will be waiting for us with our name of a piece of paper :)

5. Re: How do I find my pre-booked taxi?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 February 2015, 05:19