We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rainforest cafe at DLP

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
Save Topic
Rainforest cafe at DLP

Am just planning ahead for our trip in June.....long way off I know but excited already!!

Does the rainforest cafe do lunch or just dinner?

How expensive is it?

Is it best to book in advance & if so how do I do that?

Thanks

Louise

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Norfolk
Level Contributor
2,200 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rainforest cafe at DLP

Hi,

Rainforest Cafe opens for lunch, and dinner (and all afternoon - I think) but they do not take advance bookings.

Brechin, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
6,517 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rainforest cafe at DLP

They sometimes accept bookings for later the same day, but we usually go for an early lunch and have always got seated straight away.

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Rainforest cafe at DLP

Thank you, I had never heard of it before but looks really good fun!

Early lunch is what I was thinking so will hope we are lucky like you caspdex!

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
287 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rainforest cafe at DLP

It was a great experience. When you go ask to be seated near the animals that move as we were next to the fishtank (which was great to look at) but when the animals on the walls moved we had to move to see them. The prices weren't the worst we had experienced at DLP. We didn't book, just turned up for dinner.

5. Re: Rainforest cafe at DLP

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2015, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics