We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Warning if you are buying cheap Ap!

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
1,915 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Warning if you are buying cheap Ap!

Have just been told by Alice at CE Multi that anyone coming to DLP with a reduced price AP that were intended for French residents only, WILL be asked to show a French ID card when exchanging the pass for permanent ones!! Not sure how accurate this is but I know Alice us considered very reliable.please be careful if you have or are planning to get passes from EBay etc. I was just trying to buy them from her using a friends address in France but she warned me about the ID situation :(

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,830 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Warning if you are buying cheap Ap!

Oh dear. Thanks for the warning Amanda.

Bury St Edmunds...
Level Contributor
817 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Warning if you are buying cheap Ap!

No way, what a nightmare! Haven't a few people had the reduced tickets emailed to them recently. Will promoparcs/CEM offer refunds if the tickets are unusable?

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
1,915 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Warning if you are buying cheap Ap!

I guess it depends if people used a french address to get the tickets or not - it did clearly state that tickets were only for french residents (even though we expected this not to be checked -me included!)

I''m grateful to Alice for letting me know because I was just about to go ahead and order them using a friends address! I was only really contacting her to check she had them instock before I renewed my membership and ordered them.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
3,639 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Warning if you are buying cheap Ap!

This is a nightmare may have to cancel my October trip, need to do so number crunching !!

Bury St Edmunds...
Level Contributor
817 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Warning if you are buying cheap Ap!

Well I actually have some discounted tickets from CEM (I must have been one if the last few they were sent to). What am I going to do if I can't exchange them??

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
1,915 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Warning if you are buying cheap Ap!

Gosh Jerseygirl! I would definatly email Alice immediatley if I was you. She is around this evening because I have been emailing her. Maybe she can set your mind at rest? perhaps the rule only applys to AP's purchased after a certain date? or she could refund you? Good luck and please let us know how you get on!

x

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
1,915 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Warning if you are buying cheap Ap!

I have just emailed Alice to ask about people with temp AP's and what will happen when they go to exchange them in the park if they do not have french ID, I will let you know what she says........

Bury St Edmunds...
Level Contributor
817 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Warning if you are buying cheap Ap!

Thanks. I have emailed her too. I would be happy to pay the difference in the park if necessary but I really don't want to have pay for a whole new set of tickets!

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
3,639 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Warning if you are buying cheap Ap!

DLPjerseygirl

Will you post if it's down to the date because if it is I will buy my kids passes from eBay now and exchange on our trip in march.

Then just buy my adult ones in October hope this makes sense.

It's looking like I'm going to have to pay nearly 800 euro now tho

Cheltenham, United...
Level Contributor
927 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Warning if you are buying cheap Ap!

Oh dear! So is there now no way of purchasing cheaper APs? I wouldn't mind so much paying the €199 for mine, but was drawn in by the reduced price for children's ones €39, when also buying an adult one - maybe I can't afford my plans for next year after all now :-(

Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics