We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

When will i get my Eurostar (Disney Express) tickets?

Buckinghamshire...
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Topic
When will i get my Eurostar (Disney Express) tickets?

We booked through the Disney website .... Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest & Eurostar . We have received a confirmation email from Disney, but I wondered when we would get our tickets (for the train, I think we get our park tickets on the train, is that right)?

Also, I know we get allocated seats, but can we ring Eurostar to amend them ( if we are not given adjacent seats for example), or not because we booked through Disney?

No rush,we don't go for 6 weeks, I'm just impatient!

Southampton, England
Level Contributor
118 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: When will i get my Eurostar (Disney Express) tickets?

I'd like to know this too, we also booked through Disney rather than independently.

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
53,942 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: When will i get my Eurostar (Disney Express) tickets?

Hi,

If you book the Eurostar with Disney, they do charge more, and you cannot request seats together or book specific ones. That is the downside of adding the Eurostar to your hotel package.

Disney send the Eurostar tickets by post, and the seats are allocated by their computer, depending on what is available in the allocation they are given by Eurostar, so there is no guarantee that families will be together or even in the same carriage.

When your tickets arrive, if they are not together, phone Eurostar on 08432 186 186 and they may be able to change them for you if the train is not full.

If you book the Eurostar yourself next time, it can be considerably cheaper, especially when the tickets for your dates are first released, and you can say where you would like to sit, and request table seats. If travelling on a Sunday they may also offer an upgrade to Premier class, including breakfast, for £5 extra, or including dinner if returning on a Sunday.

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,942 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: When will i get my Eurostar (Disney Express) tickets?

If you have the Disney Express Service included in your package, travelling on the direct Disney train, then a CM will find you on the train and give you your park tickets, meal plan vouchers, labels for luggage, and check in documents. If leaving from Ashford International they have a Disney Express Desk there, so you collect these before boarding.

If travelling indirect changing at Lille, your park tickets etc should be ready for you to collect at the DES desk in Chessy station, where you hand in your luggage.

Buckinghamshire...
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: When will i get my Eurostar (Disney Express) tickets?

Thanks, that's very helpful, we are travelling Standard Premier,from St Pancras, & have Disney Express included.

I will wait for my train tickets to come & ring Eurostar if we have been given split seats

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: When will i get my Eurostar (Disney Express) tickets?

Hi there, we have booked a very similar package to yourself we booked for 24th of this month & we received our Eurostar tickets last Saturday so I think they send them out a couple of weeks before you go.

We was a bit bit worried about not sitting together as there are 3 of us going (2 adults 1 child) but as luck would have it we have been all seated together on a table seat (we checked the online seating plan to make sure too).

Hopefully it all works out for you too!

London, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: When will i get my Eurostar (Disney Express) tickets?

We're booked for June and did it through Disneyland Paris directly. I called DLP and asked them for my Eurostar booking reference. Then I called Eurostar and made sure we got the seats we wanted. It was no trouble for them and I confirmed the change on the Eurostar website. It's definitely worth trying!

Buckinghamshire...
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: When will i get my Eurostar (Disney Express) tickets?

That's a very good idea, I will do that tomorrow thanks .... we are a family of 4, but my very shy 13 year old won't want to sit by herself .... and no one will want my bouncy 5 year old next to them unaccompanied either!

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,942 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: When will i get my Eurostar (Disney Express) tickets?

Handy to know that Disney will give you your Eurostar booking reference number so you can do that Logan. Thanks.

Much better than waiting until the tickets arrive, when there will be less availability to change seats.

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,942 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: When will i get my Eurostar (Disney Express) tickets?

Tinky - I would be quite happy to have a bouncy 5 yr old sitting with me!

You really miss these things when they grow up...

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: When will i get my Eurostar (Disney Express) tickets?

Figgy, you are VERY welcome to borrow DD, she's as bouncy as Tigger!