We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which date is best for one day at DLP?

Chico, California
Level Contributor
149 posts
172 reviews
Save Topic
Which date is best for one day at DLP?

Hello!

My husband and I will be in Paris this May and will be going to DLP for one day. We're not sure when schools go on break for the summer, or when any holidays are, so we're not sure which date would be best to go to the park. Our options are May 21, 22, 23, or 24. If it's anything like DL in California then I imagine Saturday would be the most busy of those days, but maybe it's different there! I figured if we can nail down a date then we could buy tickets online for that specific date and save some money.

Thanks for any opinions!

Brechin, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
6,496 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which date is best for one day at DLP?

I would go on Thursday because local schools get the afternoon off on a Wed, and Friday will see people arriving for the weekend. Avoid Sat and Sun as it will be busy.

Chico, California
Level Contributor
149 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which date is best for one day at DLP?

That's the day we were considering, so that's perfect! Thanks for your input.

3. Re: Which date is best for one day at DLP?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 March 2015, 05:20