We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lunch with princess

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
51 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Lunch with princess

Hi guys

Going in april with my cinderella mad 2 nearly 3 yr old dd just looked at the menu for lunch with princesses it doesnt apeal to me or dh at all only dessert. But i know my dd would love the experience i just dont know what to do. Is there lots of orher princess meet n greets or is lunch the best way to go help please

Brechin, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
6,509 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lunch with princess

It is definitely the easiest way to meet 3 Princesses, the Princess Pavilion takes a long time to meet one, unknown Princess, but if the food doesn't appeal , it is an expensive option. Having said that it is magical with a young daughter and I wouldn't have missed it for the world.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
217 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lunch with princess

I know for a fact that my g/d won't eat the food but she will love the personal interaction with the princesses so it's worth paying just for that!! :)

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
51 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lunch with princess

thanks guys I think I will book afterall who cares if we all come out starving as long as dd has a great big smile on her face and a memory that will ast forever

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
54,113 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lunch with princess

Hi,

If you read reviews of Auberge on TA many people say they were not keen on the food, or that their children did not eat much, but they still enjoyed meeting the Princesses, Prince, and mice, so felt it was worth the cost.

There are photos in my set on Flickr if that helps (they are also posted with my reviews on TA so you may have seen them already).

flickr.com/photos/…

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
54,113 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lunch with princess

We have heard that Rapunzel will have her own M&G location in the Disneyland Park at Casey's Corner for Spring Festival, starting on 5th April.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
51 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lunch with princess

thanks figgygirl pics are great getting so excited now

7. Re: Lunch with princess

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 March 2015, 07:31